Dr. Christine Green has been treating tick-borne disease for many decades and lectures world-wide to physicians about testing and treating. This is a must hear show. You will never hear all this science-based and nuanced information on Tick-Borne diseases in one place.
Dr. Green is an internationally renowned Tick-Borne “Medical Sleuth”!
In this show you will learn:
- What is Tick-Borne disease?
- Where is it and why is it traveling?
- How to avoid it?
- Why all the mystery around diagnosing it?
- What is Lyme?
- What are co-infections?
- What are effective tools to address this illness?
- Which antibiotics and which herbs work for which conditions.
- What does Pott’s disease have to do with Tick-Borne illness?
- What pathogens must you test for in Pott’s disease that are often missed?
- Buhner protocols and books for Lyme.
- And much more!